Travel to Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting (JASM), Portland, OR, May 2014
- April 4th, 2019
- in News
Travel support for 10 graduate students ($1000 each) to attend and give presentations at the Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting (JASM). The theme of the meeting was “ Bridging Genes to Ecosystems: Aquatic Science at a Time of Rapid Change”.
See meeting website at http://sgmeet.com/jasm2014/.
Students supported for travel awards to Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting (JASM) and (major advisor):
- Bernard, Rebecca (Mortazavi)
- Garcia-Soto, Gabriela (Lopez-Bautista)
- Chapman, Elise (Edmonds)
- Jones, Joshua (Cherry)
- Davis, William (Powell)
- Kendrick, Michael (Huryn)
- Demi, Lee (Benstead)
- Melton, James (Lopez-Bautista)
- DePriest, Scotty (Lopez-Bautista)
- Nelson, Daniel (Benstead)